Please make sure that you have read the background of cancer in general on page 257 of this chapter which has essential background knowledge. Please also read through the section on page 46 under the heading “Separation From God’s Love”.
Leukemia which is cancer of the blood and Hodgkin’s Disease which is cancer of the lymphatic system have the same roots behind them. According to Henry Wright, behind these cancers is deep rooted bitterness coming from un-resolved rejection by a father. He has dealt with numerous patients with these cancers over the years and has always found a breach between the person who has the cancer and their father. He has never found a mother involved in the breach. Abandonment by a father, literally or emotionally is also implicated. I am not able to explain these spiritual roots on a medical level.
A weakened immune system, inherited genetic defects and possibly retroviruses play an important role in the development of leukemia. These issues were discussed in the background to cancer in general.
Deal with the issues behind Cancer
Each of these chapters that I refer you to bring to light an issue that needs to be dealt with in order to defeat cancer. I recommend that you just deal with it one issue at a time. It is like peeling an onion – remove one layer at a time and when you get to the centre, the flavor (your healing) will be released.
1. The Bible says that when we hate our brother, even when we speak against our brother with our tongue, we are a murderer (1 John 3 v 15). Under the law the penalty of murder was death. Now we can understand why the spirit of death is on the loose in cancer. If you want to get rid of cancer, it is essential that you get rid of the un-forgiveness and bitterness in your life. The chapter on page 481 deals with this.
2. You have got to get fear, anxiety and stress out of your life – and that includes strife! This is addressed in the chapter on page 523.
3. There are many types of cancer associated with varying degrees of self-hatred and guilt. Building a healthy self-esteem comes from knowing who you are in Christ and placing your identity and sense of self worth in Him. You need to see yourself as God sees you. The chapter on page 498 will help you in this area.
4. In getting rid of bitterness, fear, anxiety, stress and/or a low self-esteem, guilt and self-hatred out of your thought life, you need to apply the 10 principles in the chapter on page 544. These principles are critically important in dealing with cancer – please pay very close attention to them.
5. Remember that you also need to deal with the genetically inherited component of cancer by repenting for the sins of your fathers as explained in the chapter on page 153.
6. Sometimes with cancer you need to be prepared to remove viruses (spirits of infirmity), the spirit of death and the spirit of fear – this has to be dealt with through deliverance. See pages 449 to 453. I recommend that you deal with this issue with the help of a Pastor or somebody who is in spiritualauthority over you. The spirit of fear, the spirit of infirmity and the spirit of death needs to be cast out.
7. There are some organs and body tissue that are irreversibly damaged by cancer. This damaged tissue and the genetic defects causing cancer need to be ministered to by operating in the gift of miracles. You need to speak a creative miracle into being where in Jesus’ Name you need to command that body tissue and the genes to be made whole and perfect just as God created it from the foundation of the world. This is explained in more detail on page 123 under the heading “You Can’t Always Do It Alone”.
8. It is also important for you to read through the chapter called “When It’s Time To Kick The Bucket”. This is because a limited life span is associated with the diagnosis of cancer and you need to understand why your time on earth is not yet up and even if it is, God does not need a disease to get you to heaven.
Finally – Pray with Me
After reading these chapters that I have referred you to, I encourage you to speak out the following in faith and with authority:
“In Jesus Name I take authority over the spirit of fear that came in through a breech in my relationships, I take authority over the spirits of bitterness, the spirit of infirmity and the spirit of death. I break your power and I command you to go and to be cast out of my life and the generations in my family in the Name of Jesus! I sever the lifeline to this tumor which is the blood vessels that it’s feeding on to supply itself – I command it to dry up and dissolve in the Name of Jesus! I release myself from sadness and despair. I take authority over the spirit of heaviness that has attached itself to me and break its power, in the Name of Jesus – be gone! Father I ask you to heal my broken heart (Isaiah 61 v 1) and I open my heart to receive your joy and perfect love which casts out all fear (1 John 4 v 18). All the insecurities and the fears that are causing cortisol to be released – be gone in Jesus Name! I speak a blood transfusion into my bone marrow. I command my immune system and interleukin 2 to be restored and come back to full strength. I give my immune system and interleukin 2 an assignment to identify every single cancer cell and go eat it and do not stop until you’re done. In Jesus Name, Amen!”
Download thees E books for Free to assist in your Healing!
Contact TruLight Radio XM
We would love to receive your Comment or Question