The Holy Spirit Baptism is of Upmost Importance to the Child of God. Without Baptism in Water and Holy Spirit we will NOT be able to enter the Kingdom of God. John 3 v 5-6, Paul confirms that without the Baptism of the Holy Spirit none of us will be Raptured at the Second Coming of Jesus if you have not been Baptized with the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Rom 8 v 11-14
What are the Steps to the Baptism of the Holy Spirit? - Also STEP 9 of the Steps to Heaven !! Follow the steps on the website !!
When Rebirth has taken place and You have gone for the Baptism in Water (immersion) then the Next Great Step is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
What are the Requirements for Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
- Rebirth - Baptized in the Blood of Jesus
- Water Baptism - Baptized in the Water
- Sanctification - The Holy Spirit will not pour some of His Precious Oil into you until you are completely free from sin !! It also includes un forgiveness.
- NO FEAR - The Holy Spirit immediately stands back as He forgives. Sin and fear become visible in your mind and soul !!
What, then, do I do to be filled with the Holy Spirit?
1. Follow the Steps to Heaven in full 1-8 - as per the website above = Steps2Heaven
2. Make sure you have forgiven EVERYONE in your life and with those you could have forgiven,
3. Use the Lord's Supper and also policy prayer before you want to Receive the Holy Spirit baptism.
4. Fasting and Prayer are essential to weaken your Body and strengthen your spirit to Connect with the Holy Spirit!
5. Go in Privacy, Alone in your Car at a quiet Safe Place or in your Home when you are alone. Play Praise Music and sing along in full chest. Surrender to God and Get in touch with God in spontaneous Praise and Worship from your HEART. forget about everything and everyone around you. Try with your spirit to receive God's touch !!
6. And then Ask with so much Passion, for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit !! Do not get discouraged when it does not happen. There may be something else in the Road. such as Fear or Not yet forgiving someone or a certain sin not yet corrected. Then ask the Holy Spirit to point it out to you for the Baptism next time!
7. The Proverb in unknown Language bubbling from your mouth with so much Love, Joy and Peace is the sign of Holy Spirit Baptism. why do I say you should be alone during baptism so that no one can harm the process for you. with all the falsehood in the Church today, we can not allow anyone to “help” us with the Baptism of the Holy Spirit !! This is an event between You and God anyway !!
Sing along with the Music we have prepared for you beforehand !! Learn the words, but start praising the Lord yourself and praise in your own words during the Music, put it on !! Just do not force it !! The Holy Spirit will baptize you in HIS time on HIS terms
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is an event that YOU WILL NEVER FORGET, probably the greatest Divine Event in your life. and you will know "THAT YOU KNOW" you have been baptized with the Holy Spirit. You may be unaware of what is going on around you indefinitely, it may feel as if you have passed out (been unconscious). but you will come with LANGUAGES bubbling out of your mouth that you cannot stop, and overwhelming your mind with Divine Love, Bubbling Joy, and Calm Peace in your Heart. Please read the eBook above, to find out what happened to you in the Fantastic Event called - the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.