Stomach Cancer – Part 8 in our Healing Articles called ” The Doctor Says – The Bible Say ” by Dr. Michelle Strydom MD . Please make sure that you have read the background of cancer in general in Part 1 which has essential background knowledge.
About three quarters of a million people develop stomach cancer every year.
People with stomach cancer often do not have any symptoms in the early stages except indigestion.
Later on a person with stomach cancer can experience ulcer-like pain, loss of appetite, nausea, vomit that contains blood, pass black very foul smelling stools (melaena stools), difficulty in swallowing, anaemia and weight loss.
The Helicobacter pylori bacteria which causes gastritis (inflammation of the lining of the stomach) and stomach ulcers, has now also been shown to cause between 60 to 70% of stomach cancers. Initially the cancer depends on the presence of this bacteria, but eventually it continues developing on its own.
The Helicobacter Pylori bacteria are only able to infect your body when your immune system is weakened, for example by fear, anxiety, stress and/or bitterness. As we’ve seen in the background to cancer in general, a weakened immune system also allows cancer to develop.
When you are in right relationship with God and you have no fear, anxiety, stress, un-forgiveness and bitterness in your thought life, your immune system is healthy and it will kill the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria before it is able to cause an infection as well as killing any cancer cells generated from the bacteria.
Stomach cancer can also be a complication of surgery where part of the stomach was removed (partial gastrectomy) in the treatment of stomach ulcers. Because part of the stomach is removed, not enough stomach acid is produced, thus allowing the helicobacter pylori bacteria to infect the stomach. However, for infection and cancer to occur there still has to be a weakened immune system due to the fear, anxiety, stress, un-forgiveness and bitterness in your thought life as I’ve just explained. Smoking and heavy alcohol in-take are co-factors that contribute to the development of stomach cancer. There are spiritual roots behind smoking and alcohol abuse which is explained.
Stomach cancer can also be caused by autoimmune gastritis (pernicious anaemia) which is where the immune system attacks and destroys the stomach lining.
In a few cases, stomach cancer can be due to an inherited genetic defect.
If you have stomach cancer at the moment I also recommend that you eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables as these are protective against stomach cancer.
However remember that good nutrition does not replace repentance.
Deal with the issues behind Cancer
Each of these chapters that I refer you to bring to light an issue that needs to be dealt with in order to defeat cancer. I recommend that you just deal with it one issue at a time. It is like peeling an onion – remove one layer at a time and when you get to the centre, the flavor (your healing) will be released.
1. The Bible says that when we hate our brother, even when we speak against our brother with our tongue, we are a murderer (1 John 3 v 15). Under the law the penalty of murder was death. Now we can understand why the spirit of death is on the loose in cancer. If you want to get rid of cancer, it is essential that you get rid of the un-forgiveness and bitterness in your life.
2. You have got to get fear, anxiety and stress out of your life – and that includes strife!
3. There are many types of cancer associated with varying degrees of self-hatred and guilt. Building a healthy self-esteem comes from knowing who you are in Christ and placing your identity and sense of self worth in Him. You need to see yourself as God sees you.
4. In getting rid of bitterness, fear, anxiety, stress and/or a low self-esteem, guilt and self-hatred out of your thought life, you need to apply the 10 principles in the chapter on page 544. These principles are critically important in dealing with cancer – please pay very close attention to them.
5. Remember that you also need to deal with the genetically inherited component of cancer by repenting for the sins of your fathers.
6. Sometimes with cancer you need to be prepared to remove viruses (spirits of infirmity), the spirit of death and the spirit of fear.
recommend that you deal with this issue with the help of a Pastor or somebody who is in spiritual authority over you. The spirit of fear, the spirit of infirmity and the spirit of death needs to be cast out.
7. There are some organs and body tissue that are irreversibly damaged by cancer. This damaged tissue and the genetic defects causing cancer need to be ministered to by operating in the gift of miracles.
You need to speak a creative miracle into being where in Jesus’ Name you need to command that body tissue and the genes to be made whole and perfect just as God created it from the foundation of the world. This is explained in more detail on page 123 under the heading “You Can’t Always Do It Alone”.
8. It is also important for you to read through the chapter called “When It’s Time To Kick The Bucket”. This is because a limited life span is associated with the diagnosis of cancer and you need to understand why your time on earth is not yet up and even if it is, God does not need a disease to get you to heaven.
Finally – Pray with Me
After reading these chapters that I have referred you to, I encourage you to speak out the following in faith and with authority:
“In Jesus Name I take authority over the spirit of fear that came in through a breech in my relationships, I take authority over the spirits of bitterness, the spirit of infirmity and the spirit of death. I break your power and I command you to go and to be cast out of my life and the generations in my family in the Name of Jesus! I sever the lifeline to this tumor which is the blood vessels that it’s feeding on to supply itself – I command it to dry up and dissolve in the Name of Jesus! I release myself from sadness and despair. I take authority over the spirit of heaviness that has attached itself to me and break its power, in the Name of Jesus – be gone! Father I ask you to heal my broken heart (Isaiah 61 v 1) and I open my heart to receive your joy and perfect love which casts out all fear (1 John 4 v 18). All the insecurities and the fears that are causing cortisol to be released – be gone in Jesus Name! I speak a blood transfusion into my bone marrow. I command my immune system and interleukin 2 to be restored and come back to full strength. I give my immune system and interleukin 2 an assignment to identify every single cancer cell and go eat it and do not stop until you’re done. In Jesus Name, Amen!”
Here are some of our other Healing Articles – Double Click to read article of choice
Contact TruLight Radio XM
We would love to receive your Comment or Question